We are located in a very quiet spot along a small valley at 1240m above sea level, next to a small creek, at the feet of the „black horn“ mountain (Corno Nero).
Our guest house is a 4th generation old family run structure which has recently been refurbished to modern standards.
The „Stube“ dining area has an original wooden fired stove and wooden cladded walls, a wooden floor as well as antique furniture which donate a warm and cosy athmosphere during winter months.
There is also a terrace overlooking the river as well as an outdoor and indoor playing area for our younger guests.
We will treat you with our home made, traditional italian and local cuisine, as well as genuine stone baked pizza topped with the freshest local produce (available to in-house guests only)
Facilities and services
- Newly refurbished rooms all with shower, WC and balcony
- Pizzeria for in-house guests
- Total of 20 rooms with a maximum of 55 beds
- Large leisure room for individual activities, table tennis, television and library
- Wide open spaces
- Cosy and comfortable dining room (Stube)
- Sunny terrace overlooking the river
- Guided trekking and/or bike tours (MTB & road bike)
- Full bike service available (safe storage, maintenance area with tools, washing area)
We look forward to welcoming you in our home,
Family Toni Ebner
Rock climbing in nearby Trodena.
Only 4km away from our house and within the „Trudner Horn“ Natural Park you can enjoy rock climbing in a fantastic open space arena purposely built and adapted for this type of activity; climbers can choose between natural limestone rocks and artificial climbing walls. The arena is divided between two sectors; one lower, easier sector […]